Supplier SignupLogin

Hot Tub for hire in Hampshire

Rent one of our hot tub set-ups in Hampshire to entertain your friends and family outdoors. Renting a hot tub is easy and more affordable than buying one. We will deliver and set up the hot tub and then will dismantle and remove it within hours.

Read more

Hot Tubs in Hampshire

Take your party to the next level with one of our Hot Tubs available to book instantly in Hampshire

Fill details of your event / occasion and search services from
2 Hot Tubs local to you now.

Rigid Sided 6 Person Hot Tub
5( 4 reviews )
• 23 bookings

Rigid Sided 6 Person Hot Tub

60% of our bookings coming from recurring and referral customers, the remaining 40% is made up of new and commercial clients.

from £185 / per event

Hot Tub spotlight 🌟

Inflatable Up To 7 Person Hot Tub

5( 4 reviews )
• 23 bookings

We have hot tubs for up to 8 people to suit your occasion. Our hot tubs are suitable for almost all happenings: children's parties, personal moments, corporate events, or if you just simply want to unwind and relax in the comfort of your own surroundings. We will deliver, install and collect.

About supplier

South East Hot Tub Hire LTD is a small business specialising in hot tub hire throughout London & most of The South East all year round. So far we have carried out over 1000 hires with many satisfied costumers. Customer experience is very important to us.

from £185 / per event
Inflatable Up To 7 Person Hot Tub
Inflatable Up To 7 Person Hot TubInflatable Up To 7 Person Hot TubInflatable Up To 7 Person Hot Tub

Why book Hot Tub with Poptop

Instant Quote

Instant Quote

Explore thousands of party experiences with live pricing & availability for all our catalogue.

Booking Protection

Booking Protection

Book with peace of mind and benefit from booking protection and money-back guarantee.

Dedicated support

Dedicated support

Speak with our party experts when you need help, advice, or if you have bespoke requirements.

Reviews for Hot Tubs in Hampshire

Read verified reviews from real clients, who booked with Poptop in Hampshire

Janette S
• 16 December 2023

Booked with Poptop

The whole experience from beginning to end was amazing. The guy that delivered the hot tub was fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely use this service again
Fiona R
• 26 September 2020

Booked with Poptop

I had some initial doubts when I didnt hear from Sweet Tee's. Transpires there is a problem using Poptop's Booking Form. Anyway, I still didnt hear much from Sweet Tee's. Even on the day of my event I had to ring them to find out when they were coming. When they did arrive however the service was wonderful. My delivery guy explained everything I needed to do to maintain the hot tub over the weekend very clearly. The party…
Hanna H
• 07 April 2021

Booked with Poptop

Loved our hot tub rental, really good to have it for a full 7 days too. Helpful set up and take away from KEDA. Found the bubbles a bit noisy to relax to but the tub itself was brilliant, really spacious and comfortable. Can't wait to rent one again another time!
• 22 May 2020

Booked with Poptop

Wonderful Efficient and Friendly Service. Stephanie and Wilson are Amazing, we will Definitely be hiring again. Thank you for the Perfect service *****
Laura N
• 18 October 2023

Booked with Poptop

Absolutely excellent company. Great at communicating. Arrived on time and the whole set up of the hot tub was brilliant. There were fun inflatables and lovely little touches which made our event really special. My son had an amazing birthday party and I would wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone.
Karen F
• 19 December 2020

Booked with Poptop

Can’t fault KEDA from booking to installation and pick up. Service fantastic, hot tub was immaculate condition and installation and collection was spot on. Will definitely be using again.

Hot Tubs in cities of Hampshire

Also available in

More cities and towns we cover:

Anna Valley
Colden Common
King's Somborne
Middle Wallop Airfield
Milford on Sea
New Alresford
North Warnborough
Odiham Airfield
Over Wallop
Rowlands Castle
Sherborne St John
Sherfield on Loddon
Shipton Bellinger
South Wonston
Waltham Chase
West Wellow