Tower Hill, London, East Central London, EC3N 4DH, London, Greater London
Up to 200 guests
Info about Trinity House
Trinity House on Tower Hill is a beautiful location for your wedding. The building design and layout is especially sympathetic to wedding celebrations.
History and grandeur
Civil wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions can be held in the spacious Library, with its beautiful stained glass windows, delightful views of the Tower of London and River Thames, and Minstrels’ Gallery which can accommodate a small chamber orchestra.
Along the corridor from the Library is the Court Room where guests can enjoy pre or post ceremony drinks and the Pepys Room, perfectly proportioned for a dance floor and large enough to stage a band.
And, of course, Trinity House provides stunning photo opportunities – the elegance of the sweeping staircase lends itself perfectly to wedding party portraits as do the attractive gardens of Trinity Square.
Trinity House, overlooking the Tower of London and the charming Trinity Square Gardens, offers an uniquely historical and quintessentially English wedding venue in the City of London
The Library, the largest of the House’s reception rooms complete with Minstrel’s Gallery, boasts particularly attractive views of the mellow stonework and turrets of the Tower and provides an exceptionally elegant space for weddings.
• Maritime theme throughout including Brass Bell of Royal Yacht Britannia
• Get married at the venue for up to 130 (seated) guests in one room
• High tromp l'oeil ceilings with south-facing sash windows allow maximum natural light
• Convenient transport links - metres from and direct views of historic Tower of London
• Photogenic setting on sweeping staircase or in Trinity Square Gardens in front
• The Library + minstrels' gallery with adjoining Pepys Room for evening dance