The Slaughters Manor House
Copsehill Road, Lower Slaughter, GL54 2HP, Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Price from £15285.00 Up to 75 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £15285.00 per event
Info about The Slaughters Manor House
The Slaughters Manor House is a beautiful 17th Century 4-star manor house which combines contemporary interiors with country charm, attentive service and one of the most acclaimed restaurants in the Cotswolds.
Spring 2016 saw the entire ground floor renovated to restore the character of the building, exposing and emphasising architectural details contrasted with a modern, vibrant interior design.
Celebrate your marriage at The Slaughters Manor House and enjoy a lavish gathering with 19 guestrooms, an award-winning restaurant, a decadent bar and stunning gardens at your disposal. Become ‘Lord and Lady of the Manor’ for a weekend and let us set the stage for an unforgettable day.
Choose from our exclusive use package or a day wedding celebration and tailor it to suit your requirements. Your dedicated events coordinator will guide you through the entire process.
At The Slaughters Manor House, we promise an idyllic setting for your perfect wedding. Guests will be welcomed with a glass of bubbly as The Slaughters Manor House opens its doors to showcase our beautiful wedding options and help inspire your perfect wedding day.
You will also have an opportunity to discuss any requirements you may have, see the Manor and the room options, talk to key suppliers and let us help you tailor your perfect day!
Each of the 19 luxurious guest rooms and suites offer comfort and style complemented by contemporary, luxurious bathrooms. With many of these indulgent spaces commanding views over the gardens and surrounding Cotswold countryside, The Slaughters Manor House is a calm sanctuary for you and your guests.
• Celebrate your first moments of wedded bliss with Slaughters Manor’s exclusive honeymoon package.
• Each of the hotel’s 19 guest rooms are individual in style, with plump pillows, spacious beds and elegant bathrooms throughout.
• For something extra special, escape to the Coach House where lavish rooms and suites offer indulgent freestanding roll-top baths, private hot tubs and secluded gardens.
• The Slaughters Manor House is nestled within five acres of glorious landscaped gardens, complete with ornamental beds edged with Hidcote Lavender, creating a magical setting.
• With a range of packages to suit your needs, Slaughters Manor’s dedicated Events team are on hand throughout the entire planning process.
• Many of the house’s original 17th Century features remain, including a magnificent stone fireplace dating from 1658, lit to warm your guests in winter.