50 Shirland Road, Little Venice, North West London, W9 2JA, London, Greater London
Up to 180 guests
Info about The Amadeus
Whether it’s a wedding reception, works do, or simply a creative space you’re looking for we pride ourselves on providing personally tailored venue hire at unbeatable prices.
Situated in London’s Little Venice we are a pleasant 15 minute stroll from Paddington station, or less than 5 minutes walk from Warwick Avenue tube, Bakerloo line.
Formerly a 19th century Welsh Presbyterian Chapel the building was sensitively renovated in 1989. In keeping with the original purpose of the building Amadeus Limited (ACL) bequeaths all of its profits to Subud®, an international charitable organisation committed to doing good works in the world, affiliated with the United Nations.
The building itself boasts an impressive Upper Hall, a more intimate Lower Hall (originally the Crypt), kitchen and cafe area, plus two modern meeting rooms. It is compact enough for exclusive use, but flexible enough to accommodate two smaller groups. Our clients frequently refer to the building having a level of comfort and ‘feeling at home’ that sets us apart.
• The Amadeus is a blank canvas that can be tailor made to what you want for your special day
• The Upper Hall can hold up to 180 guests seated banquet style and up to 150 on round tables
• We work with a range of caterers who provide a wide variety of options for your big day
• You have exclusive use of two halls to party till the early hours thanks to our late license
• 3 staff members are included in the price to make sure your event goes without a glitch
• We have an amazing lighting company who will really brighten your day, and wow your guests