Taplin Farm, Church Lane, Hartley Wintney, RG27 8EF, Hampshire, Hampshire
Up to 200 guests
Info about Taplins Place
Taplins Place is a 400 year old farmhouse set in the beautiful rolling countryside of Hampshire, just minutes from the historic and picturesque town of Hartley Wintney.
Our aim is to make your special day the most memorable day of your lives. With a picturesque garden straight out of a fairy-tale, lush greens and beautiful blooming flowers abound, a large koi pond, private wooded area, waterfalls and a beautiful grand old weeping willow you wont need the pictures to remind you of the sheer beauty of our location.
Flexibility is our motto, weddings are your day, so make it personal, don't settle for package deals at a hotel, don't share the space with other wedding groups, or be limited with what you are allowed to do like other venues. With us you get the space and the flexibility to truly live out your dream day, we accommodate any size and type of wedding at a terrific price you wont find anywhere else. So let your imagination soar, not your bank balance.
• Choice of ceremony in the Summerhouse or The Old Stables
• Licensed for ceremonies in the beautiful Summer House or the Old Stables
• Parking available for 80+ cars
• Choose food from our list of quality approved Vendors, or bring your own
• Onsite Bar to provide all your beverage needs for the Dinner and Reception
• Bouncy Castles and other forms of garden entertainment are allowed