Lord Byron's Walk, Seaham, County Durham, Durham, SR7 7AG, County Durham, County Durham
Price from £120.00 Up to 150 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £120.00 per person
Info about Seaham Hall
As well as a range of individually styled, luxurious suites, which offer stylish and spacious surroundings, sumptuous seating and all the mod cons you can imagine, Seaham Hall is home to the award-winning Serenity Spa. Widely considered as one of the best spas in the North East, Serenity Spa is inspired by Far Eastern healing and wellness rituals, and is a tranquil, calming and truly inspiring space which promises to engage the senses and nurture the soul.
Seaham Hall also represents luxurious dining at its best. Whether you’re looking to experience the very best in British luxury dining or enjoy exciting authentic Pan-Asian cuisine in an equally extravagant location, Seaham Hall and its restaurants are amongst the most exclusive places to eat in Durham. Our ever changing menus feature only the freshest, local ingredients, while our dedicated team and fabulous location promise a unique and truly unforgettable dining experience.
• Voted North East Small Hotel of the Year 2013/14
• Exclusive and Non-Exclusive weddings
• A boutique 5 star hotel with luxury accommodation for you and your guests
• Set in 37 acres of grounds with sea views and fabulous photograph opportunities
• Home to the award winning 44,000sq ft Serenity Spa
• Licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships for up to 100 guests