City Hall Salisbury
City Hall, Malthouse Lane,, SP2 7TU
Info about City Hall Salisbury
City Hall prides itself on being a promoter friendly venue, located just 20 minutes away from Stonehenge.
When choosing City Hall you are assured of:
• A range of auditorium configurations.
• Quality marketing support and a strong customer base.
• 100% prompt payment following your event.
A versatile space that offers a mix of seating arrangements due to its retractable seating, the auditorium has hosted many sold out performances most recently including Beverley Knight, Jimmy Carr, Blackmores’ Night and Joan Baez.
The loading bay leads directly into the get in area, which boasts a swift and level passage to the stage. In addition should a get in into the auditorium be required, a level access route is available.
• Adjacent to the auditorium is the control room which can be used as a mixer position, although alternatives within the seating areas are available and in house technical support is always on hand.
• There are six dressing rooms available of various sizes and unlike most auditoriums; City Hall can control the temperature of the auditorium throughout the year.