Church Lane, Aldington, Kent, TN25 7EG, Kent, Kent
Price from £5500.00 Up to 200 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £5500.00 per event
Info about Ruffynes Barn
Ruffynes Barn is approved by Kent County Council as a venue for the solemnisation of civil marriages and the formation of civil partnerships. Guests often take the 5 minute stroll down the lane back to the barn after the church service in the beautiful local church, St. Martins.
With its original, exposed oak timber beams, Ruffynes Barn offers the perfect setting for you to create the wedding of your dreams.
The barn is family-run meaning you can be sure to have exclusive use of the barn and all its facilities for the full duration of your Kent countryside wedding.
Sympathetically renovated to be the perfect backdrop for your wedding day, Ruffynes Barn works equally well with brightly coloured flower arrangements, vintage creams or a country-style natural look – the barn always looks bespoke to your taste, making your special day even more fabulous.
Should you wish the barn has plenty of space for a well-seated top table, but both the indoor and outdoor space are intimate enough to provide a lovely warm atmosphere.
• Recently renovated barn venue located in Kent
• Family run venue which guarantees exclusive use of the venue and all facilities on your day
• Plenty of space inside the barn, comfortably seating more than 150 guests
• Outdoor lawn space is perfect of champagne and canapés before the wedding breakfast
• Just a stones throw away from the stunning local church, St Martins
• Licensed for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships