Upton Pyne, Exeter, Devon, EX5 5EF, Exeter, Devon
Up to 200 guests
Info about Pynes House
Steeped in history, Pynes House is an exclusive, country house wedding venue in Devon set in its own 37-acre park. Believed to be the inspiration for Barton Park in Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility, we believe you will agree that Pynes House is a wonderful place to host your perfect day.
Romantic wedding venue in Exeter
Built in the beautiful Exe Valley in about 1700, just three miles from the centre of Exeter, Pynes House makes the ideal year-round private retreat for intimate groups or larger wedding ceremonies and receptions. During the summer, make the most of our manicured lawns, ornamental terraces and pretty woodland, and in the winter enjoy the cosy romance of our beautiful interiors, stunning views and open log fires.
Alongside 12 luxurious bedrooms, there are a number of magnificent state rooms, with the capacity to comfortably seat up to 90 for a sit-down meal. For larger weddings in Exeter, or if you’d like your wedding reception to be outside, a marquee can be positioned on the lawns. With the house as a magnificent backdrop and surrounded by breathtaking countryside, the grounds of this charming wedding venue in Exeter are the perfect setting for a marquee and outdoor celebration.
• Exclusive use large country manor house for events for up to 100 guests within the house
• Larger parties can be accommodated in a marquee on our expansive lawns
• Licensed for civil ceremonies in stunning surroundings
• 12 huge and luxurious bedroom suites
• Freedom to use your own suppliers
• Set in rolling countryside, but only 3 miles from Exeter