Norwood Park Country House
Norwood Park, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0PF, Southwell, Nottinghamshire
Price from £1200 Up to 100 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £1200 per event
Info about Norwood Park Country House
Wedding ceremonies and wedding celebrations have been performed here at Norwood Park since the late 1650's. With more than 350 years of experience, you can trust us to host your unique, bespoke and remarkable wedding celebration.
Wedding at Norwood Park come in all shapes, sizes, and styles. We can transform the House, Gardens, and Gallery into a wonder of different styles from traditional fairy tale affairs, to roaring 20's soirees and whimsical tea parties. Norwood Park weddings can be tailored to your style and personality, reflecting both your cultural and religious preferences.
Norwood Park embraces all styles of weddings and with our extensive local and national contacts we can deliver exactly the wedding you are hoping for.
Indoors and outdoors? Norwood Park is licensed to hold civil ceremonies in the Drawing Room which seats up to 75 guests. Following the ceremony, we can also hold a dedication outside in the Gazebo for up to 180 guests.
Or if you are looking for a traditional wedding ceremony look no further than the Southwell Minster or Starkey family church, St Michaels in Halam.
Big or small, that is the question? Here at Norwood Park, you may choose to have your wedding reception in the Dining Room for an intimate gathering of between 18 - 50 guests.
Alternatively, you may choose to hold your wedding reception in the Gallery for larger affairs seating up to 180 guests.
Once the vows are spoken, speeches delivered, dining done and formal photos complete, it's time to party with your family and guests.
The Gallery at Norwood Park is an ideal and spacious venue to celebrate in style with up to 200 guests. With ample room for bands, a large dance floor, full bar and outside courtyard for relaxing (cooling off), Norwood Park has all the facilities you need for a unique and memorable Wedding Party.
• The house was awarded its Civil Marriage Licence in 1998 and has since become renowned for wedding parties wishing to combine the Ceremony and Wedding Reception in one stunning location.
• Norwood has orchards born from the original Bramley apple; the Old Apple Store and family Stables, have been converted into a charming Palladian style Gallery and enclosed Courtyard.
• In winter, we attach a marquee to the Gallery at no extra cost to you, to ensure you have enough space to enjoy your day, without fear of the English weather!
• Celebrate your special day with EXCLUSIVE use of this imposing Georgian Family Home. At Norwood, we want you to feel special. This is your day, so we want you to enjoy it in total privacy with your guests, and your guests only.
• All the weddings at Norwood enjoy Exclusive use of the Grand Hall and sweeping staircase, Drawing Room, Ante room, with idyllic views across the lake and private estate, use of the fabulous Garden, Palladian Gallery and Courtyard.