High Easter, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 1HU, Chelmsford, Essex
Price from £28.00 Up to 200 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £28.00 per person
Info about Maidens Barn
At the heart of Maidens Barn are Katherine and Clive Matthews, the owners who have lovingly restored a dilapidated Essex farm barn into a stunningly beautiful wedding venue.Their eye for beauty, and passion for excellence, shines through every element but particularly in the warm and personal service each and every couple enjoys at this special Essex wedding venue.
Here at Maidens Barn we have the space and facilities to cater for your entire day – from
preparation right through to a secret bridal Hideaway Cottage – perfect for your first night as ‘Mr and Mrs’.
We are licensed for civil wedding ceremonies inside the stunning new Oak Barn and of course, for outdoor weddings in the garden underneath the flowering wedding arbour
The beautiful Oak Barn provides a fantastic space for your drinks reception. It is an ideal indoor/outdoor solution for coping, beautifully, with the English weather enjoying direct access to the garden. With three sets of double doors opening onto the garden it will allow your guests to mingle inside or out whilst enjoying a glass of bubbly and a few tasty canapés. This large, light-filled space can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests for your drinks and canapé reception.
• Exclusive use for the whole day
• Fully staffed, licensed bar to supply drinks at competitive prices
• Flexible table layout, you are welcome to decorate the barn as you like
• Excellent caterers to create a bespoke menu for you
• We can supply a list of trusted suppliers
• Excellent choice of accommodation locally and our Honeymoon Cottage for the happy couple