Irton, Eskdale, Holmrook, Cumbria, CA19 1TA, Holmrook, Cumbria
Up to 250 guests
Info about Irton Hall
If you’re planning a very special event, you can’t make a better choice than Irton Hall. This historic 13th century hall, with beautiful landscaped grounds, will lend grandeur and elegance to any occasion - plus our choice of indoor and outdoor locations will make your event a memorable and richly rewarding occasion.
Whether large or small, a major occasion or an intimate affair, Irton Hall provides the perfect backdrop for a wonderful wedding. Fully licensed for civil ceremonies, Irton Hall can accommodate all your wedding needs, with a choice of reception and dining rooms, beautiful gardens for wedding photos - plus a professional wedding-planning service that will look after all the details, from table decorations to menus, from accommodation to transportation.
• Beautiful hidden gem in the Lake District
• Historic venue dating back to the 14th century
• 15 luxurious bedrooms available
• Self catering accommodation is available in the main house and in the surrounding parkland
• Delicious food
• Lots of nearby sights and activities