Swinstead Road, Irnham Village, Near Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG33 4JG, Grantham, Lincolnshire
Price from £4000 Up to 200 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £4000 per event
Info about Irnham Hall
Set in the beautiful countryside of South Lincolnshire, close to the borders of both Rutland and Nottinghamshire, Irnham Hall inspires the country feel while remaining easily accessible.
You will enjoy the exclusive use of Irnham Hall’s Summer House and Walled Garden for a reception, celebration meal following a religious or civil marriage.
The sensitively converted summer house blends high timber beamed ceilings with large windows all round, letting in plenty of light and offering a versatile and romantic yet modern space for your reception, while the enchanting walled garden is somewhere to enjoy privacy and tranquility for all your guests.
The light, airy and magical Summer House is so versatile it can make a small wedding feel at home and yet, for a larger wedding, it can accommodate up to 150 for a sit-down meal without the need for a marquee.
There is a wonderful intimacy about The Summer House at Irnham that provides the individual atmosphere for a truly special wedding.
• Beautiful, romantic garden venue
• Dedicated family team on hand throughout to offer great service and value for money
• Perfect for both intimate gatherings and extravagant parties
• The private grounds offer stunning backdrops for photos
• Different caterers available to suit your personal tastes and requirements
• Exclusive use of the Summer House and Walled Garden