Hutton Village, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 1RX, Brentwood, Essex
Up to 150 guests
Info about Hutton Hall
Hutton Hall is an exclusive new wedding venue in the village of Hutton just 7 miles from Junction 28 of the M25.
The hall itself nestles within eight acres of tree-lined gardens and is partially surrounded by a moat that leads you gently towards a private gate opposite Hutton’s 14th century village Church. The hall has been lovingly restored with its interiors carefully designed to strike the balance between traditional elegance and a contemporary look – a perfect match that delivers a fantastic wedding venue.
Hutton Hall holds a full wedding licence for those preferring a civil ceremony with the village church situated on the other side of the moat. Couples are advised to contact the vicar or the dean to discuss.
During the summer months our wedding marquee rests on the lawn, surrounded by our beautiful rose gardens with a seating capacity of up to 120 guests for the wedding breakfast. Combine this with the Grade II listed building complete with a grand reception hall, break out rooms, an evening reception room, bar and a stunning first floor bridal suite – Hutton Hall is THE (exclusive) wedding venue in Essex.
• Exclusive use of the Hall and grounds for the entire day
• Brides and their bridal party have the option of getting ready in our stunning brand new three-roomed bridal suite
• Overnight accommodation for the bride and groom in our bridal suite on the night of the wedding
• Civil ceremonies available at Hutton Hall in our civil ceremony room
• Partnered with the famed Milsom Weddings who are our exclusive caterers
• Set in eight acres of stunning gardens opposite the village church