Hartsfield Manor, Betchworth
Sandy Lane, Betchworth, Surrey, RH3 7AA, Betchworth, Surrey
Price from £5000 Up to 50 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £5000 per event
Info about Hartsfield Manor, Betchworth
Hartsfield Manor is nestled in 16 acres of private countryside and is quite simply, the perfect wedding venue in Surrey.
Whether by horse-drawn carriage or vintage car, arriving up the long driveway beneath towering oaks never fails to impress. Turning the final corner, the magnificence of this Victorian stately home is revealed.
As the backdrop for your wedding, this 19th century home offers much more than breathtaking beauty and historic grandeur. Here the little details make all the difference and our experienced wedding coordinators will help plan everything, and we’ll make sure your day is as individual, exciting, and memorable as you have always dreamed.
Hartsfield Manor was designed with space and flexibility in mind. Enjoy a small intimate gathering for up to 40 guests in our Brockham Suite or larger parties can dine in the Terrace Restaurant. With dancing and singing into the small hours, you will have the perfect start to your married life together.
• Beautiful Manor House set within 16 acres of gorgeous gardens, overlooking the Surrey Hills
• Licensed to hold civil ceremonies for 90 guests and wedding breakfasts for up to 110
• Exclusive use of the venue available
• 50 beautifully refurbished bedrooms, plus a complimentary stay in the bridal suite on the night of the wedding.
• Expert team and wedding co-ordinator on hand