King William Walk, London, South East London, SE10 9HT, London, Greater London
Up to 400 guests
Info about Cutty Sark
Royal Museums Greenwich comprises four unique venues available for hire. Located in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Maritime Greenwich – Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum, Queen’s House and the Royal Observatory Greenwich offer an epic backdrop for events.
This historic collection showcases pioneering architecture, British art and tales of exploration. The venues are an ideal setting for large gala dinners and awards ceremonies, inspiring daytime conferencing, epic product launches as well as intimate private dining and luxury hospitality.
Conveniently located in Zone 2, Royal Museums Greenwich is just a short journey from Canary Wharf, the Excel Centre and Central London with excellent connections from DLR and mainline rail stations. With Greenwich Pier just a stones throw away from the iconic Cutty Sark and Maritime Museum, see the sights of London from the River Thames on a leisurely cruise to our venues.
• World's most famous sail ship, last surviving Tea Clipper
• Easy to reach, London location in Greenwich
• Licensed for civil ceremonies on the Tween Deck and Dry Berth
• The Tween Deck and Dry Berth are also striking backdrops for your reception
• Stunning, unique location if you want something different from your venue
• One of a kind photography opportunites