Crowcombe, TA4 4AD, Somerset, Somerset
Up to 100 guests
Info about Crowcombe Court
The Great Hall is the perfect location for a civil ceremony and can seat up to 100 guests. The intricate, original Italian plasterwork provides a grand and luxurious backdrop to exchange vows. With flexibility of room configuration, couples are able to make the ceremony unique to them. For smaller, more intimate weddings of up to 50 people, the Ballroom is also licensed for civil ceremonies.
The Church of the Holy Ghost, which retains many original features, is at the bottom of the drive approaching the house. Couples who wish to marry in Church may exchange their vows in this beautiful, ancient setting. The close proximity of the Church and the house provide a perfect and almost unique combination. Following the wedding ceremony, guests can follow their Bride and Groom for the memorable walk up the main drive toward the house. The Quantock Towers Benefice is extremely welcoming and tries to accommodate all requests to marry at the church.
• Exclusive use Grade I listed mansion
• Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
• Internally up to 150 guests, for 150+ a marquee can be erected on the East lawn
• In house catering available with locally sourced, high quality produce
• Aample accommodation and parking
• Dedicated, highly experienced events team