Cranes Lane, Kelvedon, Colchester, Essex, CO5 9AX, Colchester, Essex
Price from £1500.00 Up to 150 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £1500.00 per event
Info about Crabbs Barn
Welcome to Crabbs Barn set in open countryside, conveniently situated on the outskirts of the quiet village of Kelvedon in Essex, it is proving to be a popular choice for both weddings and corporate functions.
We can seat up to 90 guests in the barn itself on round tables and comfortable upholstered chairs. Extra seating can be accommodated in the adjacent garden room. This stunning extension becomes a delightful reception area with French doors to the veranda overlooking the pond. It has been designed to complement the barn, with its exposed oak beams and vaulted ceiling.
For your outdoor entertaining, and situated next to the Barn, we offer the use of the Cart Lodge, complete with patio furniture. This provides the ideal setting for a hog roast or barbeque. The Gazebo is also at your disposal for those special photographs.
Our bar facility offers a wide selection of drinks; prices compare favourably with the local pubs.
The Barn is a stunning 15th century building set in beautiful grounds with a picturesque pond. It had been in agricultural use until bought by the current owners, who have paid a great deal of attention to the renovation and conversion to the beautiful venue it has now become.
Easily accessed from the A12, directly off the north- bound Kelvedon slip road, with good parking facilities and first class bed and breakfast facilities close by, should you require overnight accommodation. Near Braintree and Chelmsford.
• Crabbs Barn is licensed for Civil Marriage Ceremonies.
• You will have exclusive use of Crabbs barn for your special day ensuring privacy for you and your guests and our personal attention throughout.
• Crabbs Barn has seating for up to 120 guests and can cater for an evening reception of up to 170 guests.
• To ensure quality of catering and service we have specially chosen caterers that offer you excellent cuisine at very realistic prices.
• Our staff will be at your disposal to co-ordinate the smooth running of your Special Day.
• We are easily accessed from the A12, with good parking facilities and first class bed and breakfast facilities close by, should you require overnight accommodation.