Tufton Warren, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG28 7RB, Whitchurch, Shropshire
Price from £3000 Up to 192 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £3000 per event
Info about Clock Barn
Enjoy an unforgettable wedding day here at Clock Barn, a traditional, family-run wedding venue in Hampshire, full of history and character. With exclusive use of the beautiful Barn, garden and grounds, you’ll be able to enjoy a wedding day that’s all about the two of you.
Begin your Clock Barn experience by taking in the awe-inspiring landscape as you’re chauffeured down the long private driveway. Upon arrival, you can take advantage of our bridal preparation room, located at one end of Clock Barn it is an elegant secluded space which you and your bridal party can use to prepare for the ceremony. You can also use it throughout the day to freshen up, or change for the evening party.
The stunning barn offers plenty of options for your ceremony, wedding breakfast, and evening party, and can be styled as you like. The fairy lights and bunting that adorn the barn mean the space is already perfect for a wedding, should you wish to leave it as it is.
If it’s Clock Barn’s gorgeous grounds and historic clock tower that have captured your heart, why not take advantage of the space for your drinks reception or your wedding photographs?
• Situated within beautiful countryside, just 15 minutes from Winchester and Newbury
• Hampshire Downs setting – renowned for its beauty
• Venue can accommodate civil ceremonies and receptions for you plus 192 guests
• Full of charming character and traditional barn features
• Gorgeous gardens and stunning wild meadows
• Nine guest bedrooms in Tufton Warren Farmhouse, plus Lavender Barn for the newlyweds