Caswell Lane, Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3NJ, Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
Up to 450 guests
Info about Caswell House
Exclusively yours, Caswell House is the perfect venue for your special day, featuring an ancient orchard, secluded walled gardens, extensive lawns and picturesque moat. Set in 300 acres of Oxfordshire countryside, Caswell House guarantees complete privacy and offers accommodation for close family and friends. Our dedicated wedding team will work with you in the run up to, and on the big day – so you can relax and enjoy the day of your dreams.
The three stunning medieval barns have been restored with care and attention to detail to reflect their original features, character and beauty.
As a family run business and home, the utmost consideration and pride is taken in ensuring the barns and surrounding grounds are lovingly kept and maintained. The dedication and effort taken in the upkeep of the property is reflected in the beauty of the surroundings.
Taking care of the environment is important to us. With pure spring water from our own spring, underfloor heating from our wood pellet boiler, electricity from our solar panels, and a reed bed filtration system, we are lowering our carbon footprint.
• Exclusive wedding venue in the picturesque Cotswolds
• Set within 450 acres of beautiful rural countryside
• Restored medieval barns and beautiful grounds
• The gorgeous grounds include an ancient orchard, walled gardens and a historic moat
• Choice of location for your ceremony, with indoor and outdoor options
• Absolute privacy for you and your guests