Musselburgh, Edinburgh, Lothian & Borders, EH21 8PY, Edinburgh, Midlothian
Up to 250 guests
Info about Carberry Tower
Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate is a place of intimate grandeur. To marry here, is to weave your own love story into an epic history that goes back to 1480 when our first foundation stone was laid.
Since then, we have been a gathering place for Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses and over the centuries the great and the good have also come to warm themselves by our fires and feast from our banqueting tables.
And today, more strongly than ever, the banner that reigns over Carberry Tower continues to reflect the matchless values of excellence, abundance and grace - coupled together of course, with the very warmest of Scottish hospitality.
Our Sales and Events Team will be delighted to answer any further questions you have and discuss your upcoming Wedding in fuller detail. They will be happy to arrange a private show-round, by appointment, and very much look forward to meeting with you in person. Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate is extremely accessible, just 15 minutes from Central Edinburgh, served readily by road and rail.
• One of the great Mansion Houses of Scotland set within 35 acres of private Estate parkland
• Magnificent tree-lined driveway
• Can accommodate 150 guests in the private Chapel within the grounds
• Large Champagne terrace perfect for outdoor drinks and socialising
• Beautiful Banqueting Pavilion able to accommodate 150 guests for lavish wedding feasts
• Rose Garden Suite available for your evening reception, accommodating up to 180 guests for buffet and dancing