Near Broadway, Buckland, WR12 7LY, Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Price from £12000 Up to 50 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £12000 per event
Info about Buckland Manor
Welcoming guests as if to a private home, Buckland Manor is an elegant venue for your perfect wedding. Sublime cuisine and the finest wines blend with luxurious guest rooms and a breath-taking setting.
The Morning Room is a charming intimate room, fully licensed, perfect for up to 12 guests for the ceremony. It is a beautiful light room facing the rear landscaped gardens with an open fireplace. This can then be changed into a private dining room for the reception afterward.
The Dining Room is a stunning double aspect elegant room that is fully licensed and can hold 40 people for the ceremony which can then be re-arranged for the reception. It is a beautiful, light room with views over the gardens.
The pretty 13th Century village church stands next to Buckland Manor, with prior arrangement, the church is able to perform a blessing for your marriage (certain restrictions apply). After the blessing, you can lead the wedding party through the walled garden into Buckland Manor for your reception.
• With the market garden of England, the Vale of Evesham on its doorstep, each dish is English at its core with fresh, seasonal ingredients
• One of the Cotswolds’ best kept secrets Buckland Manor's gardens exude an air of peace and tranquillity, the perfect setting for an alfresco Champagne reception
• The home-from-home feel of Buckland Manor is completed by Oscar, the resident Golden Labrador, who greets almost every guest at the front door
• With no room keys required, exclusive hire of Buckland Manor feels like an escape to your own countryside retreat
• A walled garden, manicured lawns and private waterfall create a magical backdrop for exquisite wedding photography
• The team at Buckland Manor will assist will all areas of your planning, sourcing florists, cakes and anything else you may wish for