Eastern Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 0AL, Brighton, East Sussex
Up to 250 guests
Info about Brighton College
Brighton College is located in the heart of Kemptown in close proximity to the centre of Brighton. It is positioned in its own beautifully kept grounds and lawns offering a unique and tranquil setting.
Celebrate your wedding with a civil ceremony in the intimacy of the Hordern room followed by a blessing in our beautiful Victorian Chapel. Then, take your photographs alongside a drinks reception in the idyllic Quad and make your way to the magnificent Great Hall or Dining Room for your wedding breakfast.
We are able to comfortably cater for 70 to 156 people for a wedding breakfast and up to 250 for an evening reception. The college is locally renowned for superb wedding cuisine and offer tailored menus to suit every requirement, so sit back and enjoy your special day while our in house team of chefs take care of everything for you.
• Located in the heart of Kemptown, Brighton, just two minutes from the sea front.
• Licensed to hold civil ceremonies and partnerships
• Victorian Chapel can be used for a wedding blessing
• Can accommodate 70 – 156 for a wedding breakfast and up to 250 for the evening
• College’s team of in-house chefs are locally renowned
• Free parking onsite