Hi, I'm Will and I am a very experienced, enthusiastic and professional wedding photographer based in Croydon. I am best known for my Wedding Essentials services, which offer very affordable reduced-time wedding photography packages for ceremonies in London and beyond.
I have covered secular, Christian, Humanist, Hindu, Nigerian and French ceremonies, and they have ranged in size from intimate gatherings of close friends and family, to vast events with several hundred guests. As a result of this experience I am very adept at anticipating photography opportunities and tend to be in the right place at the right time – whether it’s the obvious cake-cutting and first kiss moments, or that time when Aunt Judith teaches little Jake to merengue.
Please get in touch for more information.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Clients have the right to use the photographs as they please. I always request permission to share photographs once clients have seen them.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I am in a network of photographers with similar styles as me and am very confident I would be able to arrange a replacement at short notice.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Not all (for groups I take c.10 and pick out the best one), but a comprehensive selection.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?An initial 'sneak peak' selection within a week, and the full set within 2 months at the latest.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, an online gallery.
- What kind of technology do you use?Full frame DSLRs and lots of lenses. Images are duplicated across 2 cards at the moment of capture, so there's an immediate back-up.
- What style of photos do you take?A mix of candids and staged photographs. Candids are brilliant for capturing a wedding day in an 'honest' fashion. Staged formals (which I always take as little time over as possible) are brilliant for printing and putting in a nice frame at home.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never. It wouldn't be fair on either couple.
- What does the wedding package include?1 photographer for at least the total pre-agreed time. Images supplied on USB stick in a presentation box.
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography - anything from 90 minutes of ceremony and portrait photography, up to full-day coverage from bridal preps to the dancefloor.
Wedding photography, event photography, portraiture.