Hello, I am Taz, a storyteller and fine-art wedding photographer! This is my 5th year in full-time wedding photography. I live in Cardiff, a city that has numerous beautiful wedding venues, all of which I absolutely love! My wedding photography has a cinematic documentary feel, which means that I capture the wedding day as it happens, totally natural and without the need for any posing. My focus in this style of wedding photography is to concentrate on the emotions – the laughter and tears, the romance and all the little details that make the day so special. While I spend a lot of time photographing weddings around South Wales as well as in London, I am happy to travel anywhere within UK if you would like me to capture your wedding story!
What is distinctive about my wedding photography is the totally unique colourful feel and the relaxed unposed feel that creates stunning moments that bride and grooms would cherish for years to come. I am fully insured, have lots of good reviews and very easy to get on with.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, Event Photography, Portraiture
- What does the wedding package include?All the packages below come with fully edited digital photos delivered within 4-6 weeks of the wedding day under normal circumatances. The luxury package also includes a free engagement shoot. -------------------------------------- 5 hours £649 8 hours £999 (Inclusive of select courtesy prints) 12 hours £1249 (Inclusive of engagement/pre-wedding shoot + select courtesy prints)
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Asian weddings are usually held over multiple days and I am happy to provide coverage over multiple days. Please contact me stating your exact needs for me to give you a quote.
- What style of photos do you take?Fine-art documentary wedding photography which does not require any posing.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use the best camera and lens eqipment required to create the style of photos I am known for.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I offer a password protected online gallery from which the photos can be downloaded or prints ordered.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Wedding photography takes 4-6 weeks, Event photography takes 3-5 working days depending on the type of event.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I send out the best photos from the set that are in my general style of photography.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone. A second photographer could be added to any of my packages from £200 per day extra.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I am part of a group of photographers who are usually able to cover any unforseen circumstances.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?The bride and groom can publish any photos on their personal social media profiles or blogs. I always seek permission based on GDPR from all my couples where identifiable photos are published within my website.
Wedding Photography & Event Photography. Please note that I donot offer videography services.