Welcome to Wafel Lust!
Our deliciously authentic Belgian waffles, freshly ground, Cornish roasted, barista style coffee, Belgian hot chocolates, and a selection of icy cold drinks are the perfect addition to your perfect day.
You’ll be served from a professionally converted, environmentally friendly, vintage horse box trailer, with a 5* health rating.
We use two Belgian waffle recipes: a Liege waffle; and a Brussels waffle. We are proud to say that they are freshly hand made and baked, with sugar free options, and both sweet and savoury toppings (locally sourced within Cornwall), just to keep every taste bud satisfied.
A delight for the whole family, Wafel Lust waffles can be eaten as breakfast, lunch, snack or dessert, and are served up with the finest Cornish and Belgian customer service. You can find us at select markets and festivals in the South West throughout the summer.
- What services do you offer?Authentic Belgian waffles and barista coffee
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Belgian American
- Do you offer special menus?No
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Waffle Wedding Cakes!
- How does the open bar work?We have a liquor license and can apply for a temporary event license if you wish to serve alcohol
- What is included in the menu?Waffles and Coffee. Alcohol to be arranged.
Barista coffee, dessert and snack food served from a professionally converted Rice horse box trailer.