Vanessa Champion Photography
Am based in Tring, Hertfordshire and London and cover all of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Sussex, but I also head to Scotland, Ireland, Cornwall. I love my job and I travel all over the world for commissions, India, Africa, Asia, Far East, Nepal all across Europe. So no location written off! Call me, I look forward to hearing from you. Am often on the road shooting, so leave a message so I know you've called and I'll bell you back.
- What services do you offer?Event photography, portraits, total coverage. Files delivered digitally, quick turnaround. We also can cover set up so you have photographs of the whole event (behind the scenes too). Award ceremonies, promotional and publicity images. Album covers. Images for social media and websites.
- What style of photos do you take?Reportage, Documentary and classic portraiture. Story telling. I capture the energy and atmosphere of the event. Have been a professional photographer for over 25 years, and I've loved every job I've done!
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital cameras, and professional editing suites: Photoshop, Lightroom. Upload to Dropbox, WeTransfer or any FTP that works for you, or we can deliver via USB, DVD or prints.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Turnaround is often one day, if it's going to be longer we give you an estimate before we take the job on so you always know and expectations are met. We are fast and good. Been editorial photographer for years, so speed and quality is paramount.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We are professional photographers and as such shoot quality with each shot, we do make a selection, but to be honest they are most of them. We shoot differently from most other photographers, we were trained on film and we frame each image quickly and with confidence. Which means all the photos you get are good and you can use. you don't need to sift through hundreds of photographs you'll never use, you'll have good photographs you can use.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?When you book me as a photographer, you get me. I bring an assistant or stylist if the job needs it. Also if it's a studio shoot on location I'll bring a team with me. But generally for portraits, events, gigs, it's just me and occasionally a second shooter. Depends on your budget and the job.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have a back up of professional and commercial portrait and event photographers.
Professional event, gig coverage, theatre and opera dress rehearsals, performances in churches, folk festivals, you name it I'll cover it for you. Have shot Pavarotti, Richard Thompson, plus lots of young bands, nothing too big or too small.