Our beautiful nordic giant hat tipis, originate from Lapland, Sweden so are made of the highest quality. Whatever your budget, we can supply one hat, two hat, or three hats with furnishings including solid wooden tables and benches, flooring, twinkling lights, glowing fireplaces and a rustic wooden bar area.
If you are looking for a festival style wedding or party, we can also provide an extensive range of 5 metre bell tents from basic to deluxe, to create the perfect bohemian bell tent village for up to 130 guests! Our bells (provided by our sister company Brighton Bell Tents) include luxury honeymoon suites, pamper tents and cosy chill out areas. Check out our TRIBE festival package which includes 2 giant hat tipis and a bell tent village.
We are a family run team based in Sussex, who love working outdoors and have been setting up tents in the events industry for the last eight years in the South East. Areas we predominately cover include East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent and Surrey but as we like to travel, we can set up our tipis and bells in other counties.
Whether it's boho or glasto inspired weddings, parties or events, we can help you achieve your perfect outdoor celebration with our beautiful natural tan nordic tipis!
- What about marquee flooring?Yes we supply flooring.
- What about lighting in your marquee?Yes we can supply lighting and fairy lights.
- Do you provide marquee heating?No but we can supply an indoor fireplace .
- Do you provide insurance cover?Yes, we are fully insured.
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?Yes, we can supply bell tents, from basic to luxury including honeymoon tents, pamper bells and chill out tents.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?Tan natural coloured.
- How can you decorate your marquee?Fairy lights. We can recommend suppliers for internal decoration such as flowers and styling.
Giant hat tipis and bell tent glamping