Totally Funktional are a collective of professional and incredibly talented musicians on a mission to entertain.
Their powerful and dynamic performances and slick execution of groove-based party tunes have made Totally Funktional THE band to book to guarantee an unforgettable night of partying and memories for all.
The band's skillfully honed live music show incorporates a vast array of dance-floor-filling hit songs from across the decades and never fails to captivate audiences at functions such as weddings, private parties and corporate events.
Whatever your event, Totally Funktional have multiple formations of their line up to accommodate your needs, which, supplemented by their professional, organised and reliable management, makes them the perfect choice for ensuring a wonderful and highly enjoyable live music experience.
Totally Funktional are primarily based in London but certainly not restricted to it - the band is happy to travel to your event, in or outside of the UK.
Guy Dresser• Jan. 11, 2017
Totally Funktional were beyond excellent, they totally made our event. Brilliant instrumentalists, fab singer and energy levels that got everyone up dancing. We had so much positive feedback from everyone about the band, we were so delighted with their performance and would have no hesitation recommending them.
email@example.com• April 22, 2017
When I booked Totally Funktional I hadn't seen their performance before and was a little uncertain whether they would sound the same on the night as they did on their YouTube clip. But Wow! They were fantastic. They really impressed us and our guests and made the evening even more special. I would recommend Totally Funktional without hesitation.
firstname.lastname@example.org• March 25, 2017
Thanks for your performance. You were really great and really got people up on the dance floor. We hope to work with you again at some point
Robert• March 4, 2017
We were totally impressed with the band. The music they played was exceptional and the dance floor was never empty. I would thoroughly recommend them. They provided backing music for when we were eating the meal & provided Disco music for the break.
Karen Hamilton• Jan. 14, 2017
Thank you all, you were absolutely brilliant. Great comments from everybody that turned up to the party. I had a blast
Wayne• Dec. 10, 2016
They were so good for the start to the end they made the evening and got everyone up on the dance floor I would book them again
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional, personable and energetic, Totally Funktional will keep your guest dancing all night long!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can really cater for your every need to make sure your night is a special one. We're completely live, no backing tracks used here!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties, corporate events and military events
- Who are your previous clients?
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?We play for either 2 x 60 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes. However just let us know how long you'd like us to play for and we'll work it out
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have our own PA and lighting so all you need is to provide us with a space to play in and a few plug sockets!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have both PLI and all our equipment is PAT tested
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you let us know what you have in mind and we'll see if we can get it arranged
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We're very easy going! We'll completely work around you on when's best for you for us to play and break in between
1950’s & 1960’s
Shake a tail feather - Ray Charles
I want you back - The Jackson 5
Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and higher - Jackie Wilson
Do you love me - The Contours
I will survive - Gloria Gaynor
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Signed sealed delivered - Stevie Wonder
Blame it on the boogie - The Jackson 5
You’re the one that I want - John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John
Long train running - The Doobie Brothers
Play that funky music - Wild Cherry
Lady Marmalade - Labelle
Don't stop me now - Queen
Car wash - Rose Royce
Brick house - The Commodores
Love really hurts - Billy Ocean
You to me are everything - The Real Thing
Lovely day - Bill Withers
1980’s & 1990’s
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Someday else's guy - Jocelyn Brown
How will I know - Whitney Houston
I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston
(I’ve had) The time of my life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
I'm so excited - The Pointer Sisters
The power of love - Huey Lewis & The News
Ain't nobody - Rufus & Chaka Khan
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Never too much - Luthor Vandross
You might need somebody - Randy Crawford
Just the two of us - Grover Washington, Jr
A night to remember - Shalamar
All night long - Lionel Ritchie
P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson
Give it up - KC & The Sunshine Band
Celebration - Kool & The Gang
I'm coming out - Diana Ross
Dancing on the ceiling - Lionel Ritchie
Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
2000’s & 2010’s
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Get lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams
Valerie - Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse
Rock your body - Justin Timberlake
Uptown funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
24k magic - Bruno Mars
Can't stop the feeling - Justin Timberlake