Totally Funktional are a collective of professional and incredibly talented musicians on a mission to entertain.
Their powerful and dynamic performances and slick execution of groove-based party tunes have made Totally Funktional THE band to book to guarantee an unforgettable night of partying and memories for all.
The band's skillfully honed live music show incorporates a vast array of dance-floor-filling hit songs from across the decades and never fails to captivate audiences at functions such as weddings, private parties and corporate events.
Whatever your event, Totally Funktional have multiple formations of their line up to accommodate your needs, which, supplemented by their professional, organised and reliable management, makes them the perfect choice for ensuring a wonderful and highly enjoyable live music experience.
Totally Funktional are primarily based in London but certainly not restricted to it - the band is happy to travel to your event, in or outside of the UK.
Guy Dresser• 11 Jan 2017
Totally Funktional were beyond excellent, they totally made our event. Brilliant instrumentalists, fab singer and energy levels that got everyone up dancing. We had so much positive feedback from everyone about the band, we were so delighted with their performance and would have no hesitation recommending them.
Charlene• 18 Apr 2015
"""Totally Funktional were awesome. They were completely professional looked amazing and had everyone up on their feet from the moment they started playing. We had heard them at our friends wedding and at a charity gig previously to that. From the moment we booked them we were excited for the evening. Even one month on from the wedding everyone is commenting on how brilliant the band were and their range of music was great as it wasn’t all modern music, so the “oldies” could still get up and ha...
Robert• 4 Mar 2017
We were totally impressed with the band. The music they played was exceptional and the dance floor was never empty. I would thoroughly recommend them. They provided backing music for when we were eating the meal & provided Disco music for the break.
firstname.lastname@example.org• 25 Mar 2017
Thanks for your performance. You were really great and really got people up on the dance floor. We hope to work with you again at some point
Carol• 2 Jul 2016
"""Just wanted to say thank you again for a FANTASTIC night. You guys couldn't have been more accommodating and professional to deal with. You also went above and beyond letting us use your mic for speeches and PA to play dinner music through. It really helped us to keep the costs of the event down so we could raise even more money for charity. We're still waiting on the final figure but looks like we raised £15k for the children's hospice which is amazing. The playlist was spot on! The dance fl...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional, personable and energetic, Totally Funktional will keep your guest dancing all night long!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can really cater for your every need to make sure your night is a special one. We're completely live, no backing tracks used here!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties, corporate events and military events
- Who are your previous clients?
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?We play for either 2 x 60 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes. However just let us know how long you'd like us to play for and we'll work it out
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have our own PA and lighting so all you need is to provide us with a space to play in and a few plug sockets!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have both PLI and all our equipment is PAT tested
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you let us know what you have in mind and we'll see if we can get it arranged
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We're very easy going! We'll completely work around you on when's best for you for us to play and break in between
1950’s & 1960’s
Shake a tail feather - Ray Charles
I want you back - The Jackson 5
Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and higher - Jackie Wilson
Do you love me ...