This World Wedding Photography
This World Photography is a Durham based photography company run by two professional photographers who have been widely published in national and international press including The Times, Telegraph, Daily Mail, Sunday Times and Daily Record. Their overseas travel and wildlife work has also been recognised in magazines in the UK and overseas.
We offer many types of photographic services including wedding, engagement shoots, and event photography.
What sets us apart from many photographic companies are our extensive qualifications and the guarantee that you will have TWO professional photographers capturing your day lessening the chances of missed shots or disappointing photography at no extra cost to a single photographer. Clients currently booking our services have been comforted by the fact that our two photographers can cover both the grooms preparations and the bride dressing for the occasion which will be covered by a female photographer and can cover all aspects of the day from different angles and styles. A mixture of reportage and formal will be the recommended format. We also specialise in producing high quality slideshows of your images which are excellent for sharing on social media or as a DVD gifted to friends and family.
We have excellent qualifications having both been awarded the Associateship of the Royal Photographic Society. (ARPS) Recognised as one of the highest accolades given to photographers and currently awarded to less than 2300 photographers WORLDWIDE. See article http://www.rps.org/distinctions
We have also been awarded the distinction of DPAGB (Distinction of the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain. An award that is only given to two out of ten applicants.
So we have established you will be in good hands so why not arrange for a no rush...no hard sell informal meeting to discuss your needs and we can either offer you one of our standard packages or if you prefer you can simply just tell us what you need and we will give you a firm quote on the spot for your special day perfectly tailored to your needs or your budget.
Check out our web site for more details. All of the images you see were captured by our photographers. Let us make your special day complete.
Contact us for a chat! You will not be disappointed.
"Couldn’t recommend Chris & Ken enough,
They are very professional yet fun and laid back.
They have provided hundreds of beautiful photos of our wedding, some very natural and off guard pictures which is what we wanted.
Everyone has commented on how fab the photos are and what a great job they both did.
Having 2 really is so much better than 1!
Victoria & Ricky
Morritt Arms Hotel, Barnard Castle, County Durham"
Ken and Chris are amazing both as photographers and as people.
All of my guests mentioned how lovely they are.
They took great natural photos and managed to snap everyone there.
Our wedding photos are beautiful, full of a mix of gorgeous and funny moments.
We couldn't have asked for anything better, we'd recommend them to everyone.
Thank you so much for everything!
Jess & Paul
Le Petit Chateau, Otterburn, Northumberland"
"We hired Ken and Chris for our wedding on the 27th October 2018 and were so glad we did. They are brilliant, they had all the guest doing what they asked, the photos are fantastic, they were very conscious of the cold for me and had rang the night before saying to bring a shawl with me and that they would bring umbrellas in case it rained.
I would highly recommend hiring them for any function you are having. We had our online pictures within 2 days after the wedding, then the USB and the pictures we had ordered 3 weeks after the wedding, which worked out well for us
Thank you, Ken and Chris, for capturing our wedding with the fantastic photos, memories for ever. Everybody at the wedding commented on how good and friendly you both are, a lovely couple that work well together
Tania and Ian Hodgson
Backworth Hall, North Tyneside"
"Ken and Chris are amazing.
They did our photography photos on the 29/12/18.
They were so friendly, and put us at ease.
Our photos were perfect.
Highly recommend them.
Julie & Vince
Ayckley Heads Registry Office | Durham |County Durham"
"Ken and Chris are superb!
From Chris helping my Bride to feel relaxed while her party were getting ready to Ken making all of our family feel so special throughout the day.
All our guests have had nothing but kind words to say of them both.
We thoroughly recommend This World Wedding Photography.
They captured moments that we will cherish forever.
Laura & Ian
The Old Barn, South Causey Inn, County Durham"
Kenneth Hadfield• Sept. 11, 2018
"Myself and my husband would highly recommend this world wedding photography
Both Ken and Christine are so friendly and put you at ease,
The photographs are all of high quality.
Thanks again both for sharing our big day and helping us keep our special memories alive with our album
Lauren & Jonny
Little Haven Hotel, South Shields, Tyne & Wear."
- What services do you offer?Reportage wedding photography
- What does the wedding package include?Two pro photographers Website private gallery where prints can be purchased directly form the photographers Engraved USB Drive Custom made romantic slideshow set to first dance music
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?One wedding only per week.
- What style of photos do you take?Reportage Formal Artistic Romantic
- What kind of technology do you use?Top end Canon cameras and lenses. All equipment doubled up to make sure that there can be no problems on the day
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Personal gallery in our website
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Usually images loaded to gallery within 7 days from wedding day
- Do you send all the photos taken?We carefully edit all usable images taken from the day.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Two professionals at all times
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have a number of fellow professionals who will step in the very unlikely event of us both not being able to attend.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We offer a free licence for our clients to use their images as they choose but retain the rights to use a small number of clients images fir our promotional use.
Reportage style photography
Romantic slideshow production