The Night Shift
The Night Shift is a female fronted, dynamic four piece wedding, party and function band from Leicestershire delivering the best funky pop rock covers of hits by popular artists past and present.
All members have a wealth of experience performing on stages large and small to audiences around the world. From the cosiest of pubs or bars, to the largest of weddings or corporate venues, any event can be professionally catered for.
We can also offer a 'Total Entertainment' package for weddings which can be tailored to your big day. This consists of: Live Band, Acoustic Duo, DJ Shona
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a professional wedding/function/party band from Leicestershire.
- What are the highlights of your career?There is a highlight at every performance we do, it's difficult to name one. But if I had to it would be a very large and very grand wedding we played at in Norfolk last summer.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can simply take care of all of the music during the day of a wedding, and our singer is a DJ
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings & parties mainly. We've done a few company events, i just tend to call those parties as well!
- Who are your previous clients?Mostly couples getting married! Some companies we've played for, The Mayor of Stockton, East Midlands Funeral Directors, Pedigree Pet Foods, Sainsburys.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, bank transfer, or card on the night.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes, 4k or pa and lots of lights!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We sure do.
- How much space do you require?We can fit into the smallest of spaces, think a corner of a pub. Or given the chance we can fill a huge stage.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Most probably, fire me an email or call me with the song request and i'll see what we can do. I've only had to turn one song request down before and it was a classical piece... we don't have an orchestra!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We need a 10-15 min break between sets.
Our live band Setlist:
All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
Dakota - Sterephonics
Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
Happy - Pharrell
I Believe In A Thing Called Love - ...