The Funk Soul Rebels have been humbled by the reaction and response from people in their reasonably short career. This prodigious group of musicians and their replication of old school funk has been met with overwhelming comments, appeciation and the buzz that comes with their performances.
The band have been together for a couple of years after Keith Muir (Bass) and Silvano Onofrio (Guitar/Backing Vocals) spoke about the need for a pure groove funk band in the Berkshire area.
Collectively they recruited only the best musicians who fully understood the pure funk concept and it became quite clear that the unit was going to be something worthwhile. After the first few rehearsals Silvano said “This is clicking so well, it sounds great, so unique.” We all knew that this exciting project was worth bringing to the public, and they have performing on a regular basis ever since with rave reviews.
The funk sound is locked together with the classic bass grooves that Keith layers down and ...
We just wanted to say a massive thank you for making our wedding day extra special. You guys were incredible!!! Everyone absolutely loved you and we sure did party! Throughout the whole process you made it relaxed for us and we are thankful for that!
Will hopefully see you soon at your next Turks gig!
Louise and Shaun xx
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take a 15-20 minute break dependant on your needs......We will work around you...No problem
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Let us know before hand and we are sure we can play it...
- How much space do you require?We are a large band, so space is much appreciated. If the venue is too small, we may have to say no as you will not benefit from our sound, being honest. We would rather a space where we can relax and deliver a good evening for you, so yes, space is important. Having said that, we have adapted to all sorts of venues over the years but a very small venue would not be advantageous.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. insurance up to 10 million pounds sterling...Equipment is all PAT tested
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, and it's all PAT tested
- How long do you play for?2 x 1 hours sets with interim music if required
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Excellent musicians, good people, all intent in on giving a good evening. We don't fail to deliver....
- What are the highlights of your career?Too many to mention, but there have been a few
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Groove based funk band whose only desire is to get people up on their feet and have a great night!
- How can event planners pay for your services?On the night
Thinking Out Loud Ed Sheeran (Funk Soul Rebels Reggae Arrangement - See Video Footage)
This Girl Co...