A constantly learning, passionate and creative photographer, with a special love for Wedding Photography.
....I never want to be someone who takes predictable, boring photographs, always looking to create timeless, classic images, with the story behind them.. I don’t photograph subjects, I photograph the way they make me feel. It is a bit of a strange concept, but it’s honest and it’s the best way to describe my approach to what I do.
I work with private clients, professional models, celebrities, businesses and press.
You can also find me on a film sets where I work as a unit still photographer.
My work has been featured on national TV and press
I think my work tells more about me as a professional than my words ever could, but I understand it could be difficult to pose in front of a complete stranger so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch and ask away or just to say "Hi". Let's get started....
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, as well as event and portrait photography services
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon camera
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, I offer online gallery with every package.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?For weddings its up to a month but I usually manage to deliver top package photos within 2 weeks. Events and Portraits take less time, max 2 weeks but usually less.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I dont, and I dont believe any photographer does.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I do, but if you wish for your photos not to be used we can discuss that.