My name is Richard, the owner of Richi Blues based in Nottingham. I am a chef of 9 years turned street food trader/ corporate caterer. Richi Blues offers a selection of marinated dishes marinated for at least 24hrs served with a selection of sides including French fries, wraps and baps. Richi Blues operates out of a brand new purpose built catering trailer but we can also utilise any facilities made available. We offer a range of different dishes and concepts aswell as offering client's their preferential dishes, this way we believe the customer will always get exactly what they desire. All dishes are tried, tested and tasted until they meet my professional guranteed satisfaction. The business has secured a five star rating from the food standards agency and strictly follows all health and safety guidelines.
Pricing is very competitive and reliability is assured.
Please don't hesitate to enquire and let Richi Blues help make your event or celebration that little bit more memorable!
Aaron and Lucy• Sept. 29, 2018
Richi Blues catered our Mexican themed wedding breakfast and we wouldn't have changed a thing. The food was excellent and the service we received from initial quote to the big day was impeccable. We tried some of Richi's food at a food fair beforehand and it was delicious. Although Mexican wasn't something that's normally on the menu Richi went the extra mile and accommodated all of our requests to make an authentic banquet fit for any fiesta. All of our guests on the day commented on how much they enjoyed everything and we couldn't have been happier. Thanks for making our wedding day so special Richi!!!
Cheryl sheard• Aug. 4, 2017
Richard sent us clear information and huge menu to choose from . Pricing was excellent value for money, much less than similar food vendors. He arrived on time and was up and running from the word go, the. It's never stopped all night and the feedback from guests was fantastic. Two of our guest are seasoned food bloggers and they raved about the dishes. Can't recommend this highly enough. Richard you did us proud on our wedding day !
- What services do you offer?A very professional and unique bespoke catering service. Great flexibility, great dishes and wonderful flavours.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?I can offer a catering trailer to operate out of but not a venue.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Most definitely. Richi Blues prides itself on flexibility.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Marinated dishes from around the world.
- Do you offer special menus?All menus are special. We do not cater for vegan only menus but individual meals can be supplied.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We have links to established bespoke bakers.
- What is included in the menu?Various dishes will include sides and salad garnish. Drinks can be arranged.
Professional catering for corporate and public events, such as festivals etc, and private functions incl weddings etc.
Dishes and cooking techniques available are Curries, Chargrilled meats, BBQ's, Jerk selections, various rice dishes all served with homemade sauces and dips. Vegetarian and vegan dishes are also available.