We are a family run marquee & events company with a passion for quality and exceptional standards in everything we do.
Guaranteeing you a stress free experience when organising your wedding or event with us. Your event is our priority and with that in mind we limit how many bookings we take so we give you the best service and advice at all times.
From marquees and everything you need to go in them, to recommend suppliers that we know and love meaning you only need one point of contact.
We've got everything you need under one roof and more.
- Do you provide power supply?Yes we have generators and power cables
- What about marquee flooring?We offer carpet as standard with all our marquees and hard flooring also
- What about lighting in your marquee?We have crystal chandeliers, fairy lights and up lighters
- Do you provide marquee heating?Yes we can on request
- Do you provide insurance cover?We have full public liability insurance and advise on a basic wedding insurance
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?Yes - we work with many suppliers to provide you with everything you need all under one roof should you want more than just a marquee.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?We have various options available.
- How can you decorate your marquee?Any way you like the possibilities are endless
You’ve probably got an image in your head of how a marquee looks. It’s good for you to have that idea as a starting point, but please don’t linger on it for too long, because the range of styles and sizes available to you here at Raise the Roof are limited only by your imagination. Whilst we work closely with many great venues that we’d be happy to recommend to you, we can also pitch up independently at your own choice of researched venue.
We know from experience that sometimes, knowing you want a marquee for your event is about as far as you’ve been able to take the thought. If that’s the case, rest assured that we’ll take time to get to know you, and to make tailored suggestions that are sure to raise the roof on the party you’re planning. Whatever the number of guests, size and type of location, or theme of the event… talk to us. We’ve got you. You’re individual and you’re a Raise the Roof client, so it’s guaranteed you’re about to put on one hell of an event unlike anybody else’s.
Fun fact! Our marquees are curved roof in style and not your average pitched roof. This gives them a smoother and sleeker look, which can only add further class to your wedding or event. We’re proud to add that we’re in fact the only supplier of curved marquees in the whole of Sussex, and this is just the latest in our long list of reasons as to why we pave the way in our field (sometimes literally) for supplying and setting up marquees for any occasion.
If you like, we can even hire out one of our fully clear marquees, which as well as looking absolutely stunning, will prove to be a complete wow factor as your party heats up after the sun sets. Partying under the stars whilst staying safe, dry and toasty warm? Why not!
All set up but out of ideas?
At Raise the Roof, we know that you may have your own ideas for how to style your wedding, party or event, so if you just want to hire the marquee from us and organise the rest yourself, that’s totally fine. However, if you’re looking for a little (or a lot) extra, we’ve got you covered – pun definitely intended.
Alongside our marquee hire, we can arrange:
• Luxury carpeting in a range of colours and textures to form the perfect foundation for your event
• Wooden flooring for a touch of class to style your celebration
• Bathroom facilities including toilets, wash stations and even luxury showers to keep your guests pampered and poised
• Generators to power your party from dusk ‘til dawn
• A range of tables, chairs and seating options for the comfort of all your guests
• Dancefloors to really get the party started
• Lighting concepts to make your event as picturesque as it is practical
• Bars (we can even stock and man these for you)
• Décor, dressing and styling
• Cutlery, crockery and glassware
•The kitchen sink – should you need one!
You’re welcome to take us up on the offer of supplying and presenting any or all of these extras, but if there’s something missing from our list, just ask!
Whether you already have a clear idea of the kind of wedding you want, have created more mood boards than you know what to do with, or just simply know you want to get married, this package ticks all the boxes.
I’ll work with you from day one to steer your path towards the wedding of your dreams. I’ll source your perfect venue to host your special day, locate amazing suppliers who you can trust, and help you set and manage your budget so that you know exactly what to expect from your finances. Plus, I’ll deal with all those other tricky, and sometimes intimidating, wedding-y bits and pieces.
As your Wedding Planner, I’ll manage every detail in the run-up and make sure I’m with you for your big day from start to finish to ensure that everything runs perfectly. Then, if there are any little hiccups on the day, I’ll sort them out without you even knowing they’ve happened.
Prefer something that's already sorted for you? Then we have lots of packages available request your quote now to find out more.