Nicholas Rogers Photography
Welcome to Nicholas Rogers Photography West Midlands. I initially set up Nicholas Rogers Photography in Halesowen with the aim to provide the highest quality professional photography services at reasonable prices. That aim has not changed. We are a family run business who supply a service that we would be happy to receive.
Whilst Nicholas Rogers Photography West Midlands has grown over the years, with more and more types of photographic work being undertaken, we have continued to maintain such prices.
For your peace of mind we are also fully covered by public liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance. We are available for work all over the World, we love to travel and love what we do. Check out our gallery and get in touch for more info.
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography Event photography Commercial photography Portrait photography
- What does the wedding package include?We have different packages depending on your print requirements.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, we offer an online gallery.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes, you will receive all the edited images taken on the day.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We are a team of professionals. We offer two photographers for each wedding.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, we have replacement photographers and replacement equipment.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes our images are copyright free.
We cover all aspects of photography. If you need a photographer get in touch for a quote.
Offering Commercial and Business photography all over the UK covering premises, business portraits for websites, images for marketing purposes, conferences, charity dinners and parties.
Many Congratulations on your engagement! We believe your wedding photography is one of the most important investments you will make on your wedding day. After all, it is all you have after the day is over. These silent poems are for a lifetime.
Capturing those precious moments of time through out your loved ones and your life are so important, not just for the now but for many lifetimes to come.