With Melody you get incredible music, but also performance factor, high energy and audience interaction that will have your audience in awe and your dance floor heaving feel-good music from Classic Pop, Dance and anything in between! Melody's band love what they do and that's obvious in every performance, which is why they have performed at such prestigious venues. They include Home House, Shoreditch House, The Queen Of Hoxton, The Finsbury, The Bedford, Westbourne Studios, The Brickhouse, Sanctum Soho, Vibe Bar, Acklam Village Market, Regal Rooms and the monthly residency 'Zig Ah Zig-Ah!" at Concrete in Shoreditch, to name but a few. Melody has also performed with her pianist cabaret sets at Quo Vadis Soho, Regal Rooms, Caffe Concerto and The Royal Vauxall Tavern and recently Pizza Express (Richmond).
Solo Singer, Duo & Mini Function Band
Interval & Background music included in all Bookings and Shows
Themed Attire for all Themed shows.
Book with confidence - confirm b...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Exuberant Dance/Party female vocalist for solo and duo entertainment!
- What are the highlights of your career?Supporting Mitch Winehouse at Floridita with a jazz set and a live electronic 90's dance set supporting DReam at The Garage.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Versatile and charismatic vocalist that can perform a bespoke service of any music genre or style! e.g Classic Rock, Jazz, 70's disco, Ballads, 90's dance or current chart hits in a variety of styles. I love a challenge and performing something different to the norm to any audience! I love meeting new people and making people dance on the dancefloor!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?ing tracks! Wedding Entertainment Corporate Events Parties & Entertainment Private Parties Functions Birthdays University Engagements Private & Public gigs and festivals Pub's, Club's & Bar's Last Minute Bookings Restaurant, Brand and sponsored launches.
- Who are your previous clients?Sanctum Hotel Pembroke Lodge (Richmond Park) Floridita Ronnie Scotts The Garage Concrete Shoreditch Tameside, Teddington Boat Club RAF Chicksands Quo Vadis Home House Shoreditch House Petersham Hotel Pizza Express (Richmond) Layla Restaurant (Esher) The Swan (Bedford)
- How can event planners pay for your services?A deposit is required of 50% before the gig and the rest either by cash or bank transfer on the day of performance.
- How long do you play for?from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Please specify for bookings.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We supply our own JBL PA stystem
- How much space do you require?for solo or duo we require very little space!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. Please give me notice for your requirements.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending on the set but usually 15-20 minutes after 1 hour set.
The Weekend - I Cant Feel My Face
Britney -Hit Me Baby
Justin Beiber - Sorry
Calvin Harris How Deep Is Your Love
Adele - Hello
John Legend -All Of Me
Daft Punk - Get Lucky