Freelance photographer with a wealth of experience in events, live shows, film and music video backstage, for acclaimed entertainment institutions and brands. My trademark is a crispy cinematic component elevating branded content and corporate projects to a new level. I love to bring into commercial work the passion for nature and culture reflected in my rich selection of wildlife, travel, and street photography.
- Do you send all the photos taken?The best shots, accurately selected, colour balanced and ready to be shared with the world
- What services do you offer?- Events (private, corporate, commercial) - live shows - behind-the-scenes / backstage - street photography - portraits - art/experimental
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no weddings
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?On my own, and would be able to put together a team if required
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I always ask for permission to utilise some shots for my website. If the client prefer not, I respect their wishes.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I do
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?On my own
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?24-48 hours, to be agreed in advance
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?24-48 hours
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?At clients' discretion
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon kit + tripod + flashgun + Lightroom & Photoshop + own instinct
- What style of photos do you take?Contrasty, crispy, edgy elegant shots. Happy to go creative if you give me green light!
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No weddings I'm afraid
- What does the wedding package include?No weddings I'm afraid
- What services do you offer?Events, behind-the-scenes, live shows, corporate and commercial photography
- events (private, corporate, commercial)
- live shows
- behind-the-scenes / backstage
- street photography