Marina Hannah photography
Hi, my name is Marina and I am a wedding photographer. I love weddings! And I also love taking pictures of people and weddings are the best place and time to do it.
Photographing people is what I like, however challenging it is, it proves to be very rewarding. And, of course, through wedding photography I meet so many great couples, their friends, their families and on such a happy occasion as well - birth of a new family!
Even though I am not a strictly documentary wedding photographer, I try to capture a wedding day in a natural way, favouring more unposed approach to photographing people. However I do direct a bit, but still allow you be you, have fun and have some beautiful memories created for you.
- What services do you offer?I offer wedding photography, sorry video is not my thing :-
- What does the wedding package include?All edited digital images are supplied in a private online gallery. I strongly believe that images have to be printed and displayed, so I include a high quality small wedding album. You can always upgrade to something bigger and even more beautiful :-)
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never. I think that a wedding day is a very special occasion with so many moments that need to be captured. The best results can only be achieved when I dedicate all day to the couple.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use both digital and analogue photo equipment
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone or with an assistant who is not a second shooter, and is there to help organize family portraits and hold lights.