Vintage style wedding car specialists based in Sutton Coldfield.
- A fleet of 4 vehicles covering the whole of the Midlands.
- All cars are part convertible and seat up to 5/6 passengers.
- Matching cars available in both black & ivory and silver.
David• Dec. 12, 2017
What can I say? I was almost gutted that I wasn’t part of the bridal party and chose to arrive at my wedding in a normal car, but my wife to be arrived in style. What a beautiful, immaculate car. We went for a little drive after the service and it was lovely, (with complimentary champagne might I add). Our chauffeur was an extremely friendly talkative chap too which made the ride extremely pleasant. I’d definitely recommend Love Wedding Cars. Fantastic.
Rebecca• Dec. 12, 2017
"Absolute 1st class from love cars the whole way through from booking to the actual day.
Cars arrived on time spotless and beautiful. Drivers were so professional in both cars. I had Mick who was so good at keeping my calm on the way and kept his eye on the time and the traffic.
When me and my Husband were in the car we were given champagne and 5 minutes to just take it all in before we were taken to the reception.
Cannot recommend love cars enough to anyone. Thank you so much love Mr and Mrs Stevens x"
Michelle• Dec. 12, 2017
Thankyou for being absolutely amazing! Not only were the cars stunning but the service we received along with the drivers was second to none. I was extremely nervous but the driver was having a general chit chat with with me and my dad which calmed me down a little. He was also prepared with mints, water and tissues. The complementary champagne was also a nice touch. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for 5 star service. Thankyou again for helping to make my day perfect!
Laura• Dec. 12, 2017
The experience we had with Love Wedding Cars was brilliant from beginning to end. Dan was in contact throughout once we had booked the cars and managed all the details for us. The cars arrived early and both the drivers were very professional and helpful, Mike and Paul. The cars were absoloutly beautiful and pristine. Both drivers were just fantastic and our driver Mike was very calming and open to go wherever we wanted on the way to the church and then onto the reception. They even offered me tissues as I tried to hold it together outside the church! Our reception was a good half hour away which gave myself and my new husband time together and to enjoy the champagne in the car! Can highly recommend Love Wedding Cars. Mr and Mrs Westwood xx
Dawn & Michael• Dec. 12, 2017
To Daniel & Team, A belated thank you for the wonderful service provided for our wedding on 10th September. The service before and on the day was outstanding including the round trip back to collect my forgotten bouquet – the drivers (Mike & Paul) were great and put everyone at ease. Thank you!
- Type of vehicles?Vintage style.
- About the fleet?4 vehicles.
- What is included in the wedding package?Our prices are all inclusive. We price every wedding individually including car, driver, ribbons & bows, champagne.
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Yes.
- Is there a minimum rental time?No.
- Is there a maximum rental time?No.
- Are there any additional services?We are always happy to provide anything we can. If there are any particular requests please do ask.
- Do you charge per hour or per event?We charge for the hire required as no 2 weddings are the same. You tell us exactly what you want we then provide you with your quote.
Vintage wedding cars. Please note we do not provide cars for prom events.