The Loose Covers
We play covers of great pop, rock and blues music. We gig in central England eg Birmingham, Redditch, Evesham, Stratford, Chelt'm; Warks Oxon Glouc Worcs etc. We play pubs, parties, fetes, club evenings etc, and hit the classics from the 60s to Noughties e.g. Stones, Beatles, Dire Straits, Coldplay, Queen, Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Roxy Music, T Rex, Kaiser Chiefs, Rod Stewart, Van Morrison, Dandy Warhols, Madness, Santana, The Who, The Jam.
The Loose Covers: the band which hits the real classics from the 60s and 70s to the noughties. We play many different styles of music to suit a wide ranges of tastes.
We are a 7-piece band which includes Sax and Keyboards. This hugely extends the range of music we can play, makes us different from the usual guitar, bass and drum bands - and adds something special to your event! We go the extra mile to make your occasion a special event!
We play great songs that everyone knows - to make that party sparkle!
Great for Pub gigs, Parties, ...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Established Warwickshire based 6 piece Covers Band playing a wide variety of classic songs from 60's to current day with own sound system.
- What are the highlights of your career?All members have been playing in various successful band over the years and have a vast amount of experience and an amazing range of styles. We have played many festivals, weddings, corporate events as well as clubs and pubs.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Featuring great keyboard and saxophone as well as guitars in the line up enables us to cover a wide variety of popular songs to suit all ages and occasions. We also do a funk medley including brief extracts from disco classic such as Good Times, Play that Funky Music, Get Lucky, Another Brick in the Wall, Le Freak, Another One Bites the Dust, etc. to keep people on the dance floor.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, Festivals, Weddings, Corporate Events, Fetes, Clubs & Pubs.
- Who are your previous clients?Too numerous to mention!
- How can event planners pay for your services?By bank transfer PayPal cheque or cash.
- How long do you play for?Up to 4 hours with breaks. Can also provide disco or background music in between sets as required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes - 24 channel powered mixer, Electrovoice speakers (tops and sub-woofers) 2 Sound to light units.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We are qualified to PAT test our own equipment and arrange PLI where required.
- How much space do you require?We can usually fit into an area about 5 metres wide x 3 metres deep, although we have managed on occasions to sqeeze into smaller areas!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We often get requests for particular numbers and do our best to accommodate them if arranged in advance. We even managed Fleetwood Mac's The Chain and Sweet Caroline for a particular Client.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We generally play hour long sets with breaks in between - but this is infinitely negotiable depending on the client's needs.
- What is your line-up?Male & Female Vocals, Drums, Keyboards, Saxophone, Bass & 2 Guitars.
- Where are you based?In the Stratford upon Avon & Evesham areas. We usually gig within a 50 mile radius but travel further if fees cover expenses.
Beatles, Kinks, Coldplay, Van Morrison, etc.
- but you can choose the running order if you like - and also ask for requests!
1. Black Magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac / Santana
2. Dancing in the Moonlig...