We play covers of great pop, rock and blues music. We gig in central England eg Birmingham, Redditch, Evesham, Stratford, Chelt'm; Warks Oxon Glouc Worcs etc. We play pubs, parties, fetes, club evenings etc, and hit the classics from the 60s to Noughties e.g. Stones, Beatles, Dire Straits, Coldplay, Queen, Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Roxy Music, T Rex, Kaiser Chiefs, Rod Stewart, Van Morrison, Dandy Warhols, Madness, Santana, The Who, The Jam.
The Loose Covers: the band which hits the real classics from the 60s and 70s to the noughties. We play many different styles of music to suit a wide ranges of tastes.
We are a 7-piece band which includes Sax and Keyboards. This hugely extends the range of music we can play, makes us different from the usual guitar, bass and drum bands - and adds something special to your event! We go the extra mile to make your occasion a special event!
We play great songs that everyone knows - to make that party sparkle!
Great for Pub gigs, Parties, Club evenings, Sports club events, Dinners, Balls, Dances, Birthday parties, Wedding Anniversary celebrations, Beer/Music/Arts Festivals, Fund-raisers, Fetes etc.!
We can play one long set, or 2 sets of over 1 hour each, or 3 x ~45min sets. It's up to you - we're flexible. And we can vary the set to suit you!
We can also pipe in backing or disco/dance music through our PA system during the interval, if you like.
Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:
What are the highlights of your career?
What is your competitive advantage (special features)?
What kind of events do you usually serve?
Who are your previous clients?
How can event planners pay for your services?
How long do you play for?
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
How much space do you require?
My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
How many breaks do you take? How long are they?
What is your line-up?
Where are you based?
Beatles, Kinks, Coldplay, Van Morrison, etc.
- but you can choose the running order if you like - and also ask for requests!
1. Black Magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac / Santana
2. Dancing in the Moonlight – the Toploader hit!
3. All Right Now - Free
4. Cocaine (or 'Cocoa' for elder statesmen!) - Eric Clapton
5. It's Only Rock & Roll – The Rolling Stones
6. So Far Away – Dire Straits
7. Badge - Cream
8. Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
9. Simple Twist of Fate – Bryan Ferry / Bob Dylan
10. Clocks - Coldplay
11. Come Up & See Me, Make Me Smile - Cockney Rebel
12. A Town called Malice – The Jam
13. Before You Accuse Me - Eric Clapton
14. Money for Nothing – Dire Straits
15. Mama told me not to come - Tom Jones / Stereophonics/ Three Dog Night
16. Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
17. Stuck in the Middle with you - Stealers Wheel
Typical songs in Set 2
1. Honky Tonk Women – The Rolling Stones
2. Echo Beach – Martha and the Muffins
3. Get it On – T. Rex
4. Will You – Hazel O’Connor
5. Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door – Bob Dylan / Guns 'n Roses
6. Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival
7. Whiter Shade of Pale – Procol Harum
8. Dancing in the Moonlight – Thin Lizzy
9. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
10. Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
11. Stay with Me – Rod Stewart
12. Tequila – The Champs / Dr Feelgood / Bad Manners (a
Latin rock classic!)
13. Let’s Stick Together – Roxy Music / Bryan Ferry
14. It’s All Over Now - The Rolling Stones
15. Moondance - Van Morrison
16. Spooky - Dusty Springfield
17. Lazin' on a Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks
18. Baby You Can Drive my Car - The Beatles
.. typically closing with this rousing, bopping finale!
1. Born to be Wild – Steppenwolf
2. Kansas City - The Beatles etc.
3. The Last Time - The Rolling Stones
4. Walk of Life - Dire Straits
5. Late in the Evening - Paul Simon
6. One Step Beyond - Madness
7. Brown Sugar – The Rolling Stones
8. Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols
9. Won’t Get Fooled Again – The Who
Feel free to suggest more songs!