- What services do you offer?Wedding and event photography in a documentary style.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon 5D mark 3 camera, Canon lenses. I edit in Lightroom 5
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I upload to an online gallery for the client to view and share with friends and family
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Usually I have all the images done in 2 - 3 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?No I edit the images and present only the finished images
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes I have another photographer who I can call on although I have not had to yet!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes I keep the rights to the photos. I usually only use these for publicity or competitions
The following items are included in your booking.
My approach is informal and more documentary in style. I like to be as unobtrusive as possible throughout your day. It is nice to get some special couple shots though and we can shoot off for a short while to get those. I don’t like to detract from the natural flow of the day too much by dragging people away for photos so I tend to take a lot of candid shots. Of course if you require some posed shots with family and friends I will be more than happy to do that for you.
All the packages that I offer include coverage from bridal preparations until the first dance or thereabouts, if you would like me to stay me to stay later into the evening it will be extra but sometimes it is worth it for some interesting late in the day shots of your guests enjoying themselves!
A pre wedding photo shoot is included, this is a good way to get used to me pointing the camera at you before the big day! Its nice to have a little memory of before you got married. In a good way of course!
I edit and colour correct all your images myself and upload them to your own personal online gallery. From here you can share your gallery with friends and family.
A beautiful slideshow of a selection of your images to music is included in the package price.
You will receive all the edited images on a USB media stick in Jpeg format ready for you to print from if you wish. It comes in a very cool little box with a little picture of you on the top!
The gold and silver packages include stunning wedding albums by Graphistudio. These are made in Italy and really showcase your wedding photos.