Leeds Hot Tub Hire
Here at Leeds Hot Tub Hire, we bring you the best hot tubs on the market at affordable prices. All of our hot tubs are hard based & made for commercial use unlike the inflatables you currently see for hire.
We are one of the first hot tub hire companies in Yorkshire & with 100% customer satisfaction, why go anywhere else?
We are fully insured to put your mind at ease, with several years experience in the hot tub industry.
6 adults can be seated comfortably & can be hired in just about any garden. Our hot tubs are specifically designed to fit through a standard doorway, meaning access to your garden is usually no issue.
We have over 80 5* reviews on our Facebook page with 100% customer satisfaction. Feel free to check us out @leedshottubhire
- How long do you have to wait for the water to heat up?On average it takes around 12 hours for the hot tub to heat up, but can take longer depending on the outside temperature. We deliver the evening before your hire date, so it's heated for your first hire evening guaranteed.
- How long does it take to fill the hot tub with water?It usually takes between 45 minutes and 1 hour 15 minutes depending on the water supply pressure.
- After set-up do I need to do anything else?Once we have set the hot tub up for you all you all that is required is to add the provided chemicals at time intervals instructed to you on our arrival.
- Is there any dangers with water and electricity?Yes, however we provide you with an electrical breaker known as a Residual Current Device (RCD) to ensure you’re kept safe from danger.
- Has the hot tub been cleaned from its last use?Yes, we thoroughly clean each hot tub after each and every hire.
- How much notice is required for booking?Our best advice is to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Providing we have availability and you’re able to pay the deposit, bookings can be made at short notice.
- Do you have a gazebo or marquee to make it private?Yes, we can provide a gazebo, but only from April-September. This is because of the adverse weather conditions, as gazebos can be destroyed by the wind fairly easily meaning it's for the safety of our customers.
- How old do you have to be to hire a hot tub?The minimum age to hire a hot tub from Leeds Hot Tub Hire is 18.
- Do you deliver outside of YorkshireYes, but please call to find out the delivery cost before booking.
- Can children use the hot tub?Children of all ages are able to use to hot tub with your permission and accompaniment.
- Can you use a hot tub if pregnant?Medical advice should be sought from your doctor prior to using the hot tub. This also applies for any other conditions you may have.
- Can the hot tub go in the front garden?No, our hot tubs must be in a secure back garden out of sight from the road.
Luxury Hot Tub Hire