Lakes Weddings Photography
I have a completely relaxed and informal philosophy towards wedding photography. My approach is candid and documentary in style, otherwise known as reportage wedding photography, of course if you'd like some posed pictures thats no problem.
Kirsty & Adam• Aug. 25, 2018
Tony was absolutely brilliant and captured not just our day perfectly but managed to capture our very personalities in the pictures. I couldn’t recommend Tony enough. We couldn’t be happier with the pictures he took! Kirsty And Adam 25/08/18
Danny & Jay• April 2, 2018
Tony made our day so special, he was very professional and put us at ease, he took some amazing pictures & captured some lovely natural shots to, Tony has made it so difficult for us to choose all the pics we want cause they are all brilliant. I would highly recommend Tony to anyone so don't delay....get him booked. Jay & Danny wedding 2/4/18
Sharon & James Joung• Oct. 24, 2018
Tony along with his lovely wife were brilliant and nothing was too much trouble and he has done a fabulous job with our photographs, would highly recommend Tony to everyone you will not be disappointed. Sharon & James Young 21/09/18
Rosemary Kay Stephenson• Nov. 16, 2018
We had Tony for our wedding and he made our day amazing, brilliant photos and so very happy Tony and his wife were part of our day. We absolutely love the photos. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Norma Paulette Greene• Sept. 19, 2018
Extremely professional , puts you at ease whilst getting the best pictures of your day, would highly recommend, thanks Tony and your lovely wife for making our day complete.
Chris & Caroline• May 1, 2019
Tony and his wife were brilliant. They put both myself and Caroline at ease and nothing was too much trouble for them. They were very professional and their local knowledge of the venue Cragwood Hotel enabled them to situate us in some superb natural location shots.
I urge anyone considering hiring a photographer to choose Tony Setterfield of Lake Weddings Photography you will not be disappointed.
Chris & Caroline 01/05/19
- What services do you offer?Full day wedding photography
- What does the wedding package include?All packages include meeting prior to the wedding and USB stick with all images on. Other packages include an album or photobook.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Candid “reportage” and posed as requested
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon 5D mkiii, Canon 6D, 28-70mm zoom lens, 100mm macro lens, 70-200mm zoom lens. Two canon flash heads. Photos edited using Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop on Apple Mac 5k computer.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Pictures available to view and download from private gallery on website.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?All useable images will be supplied.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We are a husband and wife team.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Complete wedding photography packages tailored to couples individual requirements