We are located near the sailing village of Kippford on south west Scotland's Solway coast.
Owners, Paul & Beth Ballamy are classic car enthusiasts, and Paul is a trained mechanic with over 30 years of experience. They established Kippford Classic Car Hire, in picturesque Dumfries and Galloway in 2013.
Bluebelle, our 1960's Triumph Herald convertible and Snowdrop our 1950's Morris Minor are available for weddings most of the year. Although compact, they both take three passengers including one in the front. However please bear in mind that these cars are not as spacious as larger vehicles.
Another popular choice for weddings is Daisy our vintage VW camper, which is normally available from October to March, she can take up to five passengers including one in the front, all with seat belts.
Alana• Dec. 25, 2017
A very belated but nonetheless huge thank you for all that you did for us on our wedding day. It was wonderful having the opportunity to use the campervan for its very first wedding outing, and both cars were so beautifully presented. Thank you for being so accommodating and helpful. We had the best day and are very glad that you were a part of it :)
Itti• Dec. 25, 2017
If you love vintage, you'll love Kippford Classic Cars and Campers. Daisy, a delightful and feisty 1970's VW camper is lovingly restored, very well equipped, and beautifully maintained under Paul's loving care. A huge thank you to Beth and Paul for a really memorable road trip. Daisy has won a place in our hearts........ (but I can't wait to take Bluebell out for a picnic!)
Joanna• Dec. 25, 2017
We had a brilliant few days exploring the Highlands with Daisy. Paul and Beth were very accommodating, with great communication in the lead up to picking her up and a helpful introduction to her from Paul before we set off! Would highly recommend and thank you for a wonderful time! Planning our next trip already
Type of vehicles?
'50s, '60s and '70s classic cars/vehicles. Perfect for vintage, quirky style weddings
About the fleet?
- Bluebelle, our 1969 Triumph Herald Convertible in Wedgwood blue with an ivory hood. - Snowdrop, our 1959 Morris Minor in ivory white with a burgundy interior. - Daisy, our 1973 classic VW campervan in pale yellow and ivory white. Grey interior with ivory curtains. The camper is only available for hire between October and March. The rest of the year the camper is available for a minimum of 3 nights self-drive hire, from £270.
What is included in the wedding package?
- Experienced, smart chauffeurs - Full insurance cover - Ivory, satin ribbon and floral decoration (if required) - "Just married" bunting, on car after the ceremony (if required) - Plenty of time for photos at each venue - An extra stop for photos/to visit someone special, (if required) - White umbrella and "emergency" kit (water, sewing kit etc)
Is the car chauffeur driven?
The car is chauffeur driven. However, we also have a self-drive option available from £100, please enquire for more information
Is there a minimum rental time?
Are there any additional services?
All the vehicles are available for self-drive hire from £100 a day
Do you charge per hour or per event?
Luxury chauffeur driven service
- Experience, smart chauffeurs
- Full insurance cover
- Ivory, satin ribbon and floral decoration, if required
- "Just married" bunting on back of the car after the ceremony, if required
- Plenty of time for photos at each venue
- Extra stop for photos/to visit someone special, if required
- White umbrella and "emergency" kit (water, sewing kit etc)