Life is an adventure and your wedding is one of the key moments in your story. Let me capture this special unique chapter in your life before your new one together begins.
Charlotte Bolton• Nov. 15, 2018
I would recommend Kerry to anyone she was fantastic on our wedding day so easy to work with and amazing photos to capture our special day she even got a collection of photos done before my husband fly back to the states for us to look at together which I’m truly grateful for
Paula Culbreth Raven• March 11, 2018
I cannot begin to explain how happy I am with the excellent job Kerry did capturing the once-in-a-lifetime moments at our wedding! She had our pictures ready lightning fast too!
Lucy Jordan• July 16, 2018
My Wedding!! This lady was so easy to work with she took some amazing photos of my special day. I would definitely recommend this lady she got some wonderful photos of our family friends best men and are our beautiful boys. Thank you so much hope to use you again xx
Hilary Mclean• Jan. 15, 2019
Just received Garry & Paulos photos, they are amazing. Cant thank you enough Kerry. Definitely will be recommending you. Garry & Paulo are made up with the photos. Thank you
Christie Gooderson• April 27, 2019
wow. Beautiful photos. Thank you so much. Love them. Keep watching the video you did for us. So lovely to have. Thank you so much.
Beverley Hurley• Jan. 9, 2019
Took excellent photos for my pregnancy were really happy with them 😊 would definitely recommend Kerry to anyone who wants professional photos taken for any event! 5 stars 100%
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, Family Photography, Themed Cake Smash / Children's shoots.
- What does the wedding package include?Depending which package is chosen. I work from hours. The Simple Package - up to 3 hours, The Modern Package - up to 5 hours, The Elegant Package - up to 7 hours, The Timeless Package - up to 10 hours, Couples can have a start time when they like then il capture everything within their allocated hours. Fully edited high resolution photographs also included....again how many depends on which package.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary, Natural & Candid.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon, Adobe lightroom & Photoshop.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. I will email you a link to view & download your password protected gallery. i will also send 'sneak peaks' during my time editing.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?3-6 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?I take 4 or 5 or each photo and select the best one of the lot. Therefore you get a copy of every style of photo......just not every photo I've taken.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I network with alot of other photographers around the uk there fore as written in my contract I will provide another photographer if anything happens to me unexpectedly.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes. Full copyright is to Kerry-Marie Photography......however the couple do get print release to print when and how ever many they like.
I class myself as a ‘documentary style wedding photographer’ as most of my pictures are about capturing your day naturally as it unfolds; so that you can see the emotion and love between people, making it your very own fairy tale in pictures.
What an amazing time in your life! I believe these photos are so important, because your newborn is still very much "new" and for such a short time. These sessions can take place in mobile studio at home or on location/hospital. Show off your little one!! I can shoot minimal or with props. I offer a variety of colours, wraps, baskets etc. that can be used throughout the session.
Your family is one of a kind, so why not let me capture that! Natural interaction family photographs are the best. With your family enjoying special moments, giggling, playtime, cuddles or even grumpiness and tantrums! Pets are also welcome....they are family after all! Posing portraits can also be included.