Photography is an unrepeatable recording of your day, that you won't even remember the next week without something there to help you. This is where Basingstoke Wedding Photographers, Kenneth Light Studios can help you.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Again this all depends on the couple and the Portrait or Wedding Contract agreed and signed at the time.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have a trusted backup photographer always
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I bring a helper but I have access to other professionals both in England and the very best vendors on the East Coast of the USA
- Do you send all the photos taken?All photos edited are sent yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Depends on the job and what they want, video is different to portraits to weddings but always under the time I state.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon Professional gear, backups, lights, video for parts like engagements and the ceremony
- What style of photos do you take?I do photojournalism but also portraits for the family and documentary photography, so the best of all.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never, weddings I devote my time for one day or several days if an Indian wedding
- What does the wedding package include?All images on thumb drive plus album, album upgrades available
- What services do you offer?Portraits, Engagements, Video for engagements and weddings
Covering engagement video and photography, start of the day, prep to the end of the day, portraits and so much more.