I have been producing wedding films in a documentary style for almost 10 years. I like to produce a record of the day for you to look back on. See the bits you missed and the excitement of the build up from each others perspective. As well as a full film, usually around 90 minutes depending upon the length of the ceremony and speeches, I produce a short highlights film usually 4 to 6 minutes, great to show friends and family. Delivery can be in any current format; online, DVD, Blu-Ray, USB stick. I have loads of examples of films as well as many emotional messages from happy couples after seeing the film.
- What services do you offer?Filming your wedding day. One to three experienced camera operators with up to five cameras running at once.
- What does the wedding package include?Packages start from a basic single camera arrival, service, speeches, first dance. Other packages include multiple cameras and operators, drone shots, bride preparation, groom preparation, late evening events such as fireworks, messages from guests, video invitations, photo montage of the couple growing up.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?While we do not offer photography, each second of HD and 4k video contains either 25 or 50 frames. These can be (and often are) used as a supplement to the main photographs.
- What kind of technology do you use?DSLR and mirrorless cameras (small, discrete and quiet) shooting in full HD and 4K. Floating steadicam for smooth moving shots. DJI drone shooting 4K ultra high definition. Lapel microphones for vows and speeches, all with backup devices to ensure very clear audio.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All footage can be viewed on a password protected platform online.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?A film is ready to review in under 4 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?All unedited footage can be saved to a hard drive at an extra cost.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Depending on the package, one two or three cameras operators.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
Single or multi camera filming of your wedding day. Filming of wedding invitations (enquire for details and examples). on the day editing of highlights for evening guests. Filming of guest messages.