Freeze Life Pictures
Your special day will come and go but your photos will last a life time. As one of the few things remaining from your special day it's an honour to provide your precious memories for you. I take care to ensure that what you want from your photos is reflected in the photos you get. With my friendly and relaxed approach to taking your photos you will find that not only can we capture those formal photos of your friends and family but I will dive in to the day capturing those moments, looks, glances and smiles that make up your precious memories of your day.
With Freeze Life Pictures you can be sure to get...
✔ A fun, friendly, enthusiastic, entertaining, relaxed and professional service!
✔ 5 Star ★★★★★ Rated On; Google, Facebook & Yell.com!
✔ An Experienced photographer. Fully insured and electrically tested!
✔ Full quality photos included, no watermarks, restrictions or extra cost!
✔ Personal on line web gallery & photo USB included in every package!
✔ eMeetings by Facebook, WhatsApp & Skype as well as in person!
✔ Affordable packages from £310!
L. Feeney• July 14, 2017
Excellent photographer and we would highly recommend Adrian! We got married on the 8th of July and he got all the photos we wanted and more...even the difficult one! He was so helpful and nice, so glad we chose him and for any future photography work we would definitely go back!!
Vickki Thompson• July 30, 2016
Amazing photographer. Instantly made us feel at ease from the beginning of the engagement shoot right through until after our wedding. Worked out our personalities immediately and used this to get exactly what we wanted. On the day he was everywhere, from posed shots to action ones. Guests commented on how he was just there when they wanted a photograph and he was also brilliant with the children we had there. The package was great value for money with the photo booth going down a storm. Our guests loved it! The album we received is simply stunning and we loved the extra touches. Everything has been done to such a high quality. We wouldn't hesitate in hiring Adrian again for any photo shoot or recommending him to family and friends. A must for any occasion!
Kia Went• Oct. 16, 2016
Adrian was an amazing photographer who somehow managed to get masses of pics of my husband and I, who are both notoriously camera shy! The pics are amazing and the feedback from our guests was incredibly positive. The photo booth was great fun (coming from somebody who didn't even want it!) and some wonderful family memories were captured. And he sent us Haribo. So all in all, it was a massive win!
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography
- What does the wedding package include?All Wedding Packages Include... Private Online Web Album you can share, Full-Size Photos Loaded on USB, Giant Confetti Shooter, Expert Photo Processing, Full rights to print and share your photos
- What style of photos do you take?In addition to capturing those formal shots, I love to capture all the different candid moments that make up your big day. I also like to get to angles and places that not all photographers do, to get interesting, varied, intimate or dramatic photos. When it comes to photo selection I remove any duplicates and test shots. You then receive the full array of photos that were taken on your wedding day. I am a big fan of capturing the natural beauty of people and their surroundings. I sparingly use artistic flairs like black and white photos to give your photo collation a gentle style and variety.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Private Online Web Album you can share
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes