A modern and minimal industry professional approach to videography with a BA degree in TV & Radio. Mainly Including weddings & promotional videos for your business, including drone coverage. Filming for you and small businesses around the entire UK.
Fletcher Films is a videography business applying a minimal approach. When capturing a wedding my aim is to be as discreet as possible. For the most part I try to blend in and get candid footage of the couple as well as the guests laughing and enjoying themselves. For me it’s the best way of documenting your day in its truest form.
Fletcher Films offers promotional videos which can be tailor made to suit and maximise your brand/business. With having a degree I can offer advice as to what type of promotional video will work best for you. It might be a 30 second instagram video aimed at a younger audience? Or you may be looking for a longer promotional video to go on your website showcasing what you do?
I have a music license so you can pop any videos created by Fletcher Films on any social media platform you choose (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc...) without risk of breaking any copyright laws. Again, maximising your reach to potential clients/customers, or showing your friends/family who live a 4 hours drive away your wedding film.
Fletcher Films has created films for weddings, local businesses, event venues, school proms, theatre performances, award winning hamlet of luxury cottages and many more.
- What services do you offer?Cinematic Storytelling Wedding Videography
- What does the wedding package include?FILM ONE: CINEMATIC HIGHLIGHT REEL -8 minute film -Cinematic music -Colour graded Typically gets uploaded to my Facebook page. This is mainly designed to upload on social media and share around with friends and family that perhaps couldn't make it. FILM TWO: DOCUMENTARY EDIT -90 minute film -Ceremony, Speeches & First dance in full duration -Highlights in between This film acts as your personal document to the day. Something you wouldn’t watch every day but nice knowing you have it stored away knowing you can watch whenever you like. DRONE COVERAGE I am a certified drone pilot, so drone coverage is included in this package. However, I don’t charge for this so it is weather dependant. If conditions are bad I will not be able to fly it. Travel costs may apply, get in touch today to find out your tailored quote.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Always willing to hire out a different videographer to film your day on behalf of Fletcher Films, then I would edit the footage. Get in touch to discuss!
- What style of photos do you take?My style when capturing a wedding is to be as discreet as possible. For the most part I try to blend in and get candid footage of the couple as well as the guests laughing and enjoying themselves. For me it’s the best way of documenting your day in its truest form. How I manage to pull this is off is by using modern and minimal equipment along with smaller cameras. I don’t rock up with a huge and intimidating video camera over my shoulder and a boom pole microphone to get audio that will scare half of your guests away. A lot of people aren’t that familiar with being filmed and would feel uncomfortable by this old school approach. Throughout the entire day I will only give direction towards the couple during the couple shots when typically myself (videographer) and the photographer will take you away from your guests for around twenty minutes. I will ask you to do a few fun and easy things that will simply enhance and allow for those truly intimate moments in your film. The rest of the day you’ll hardly see me, you’ll be glad to know. Which is what you want, to be able to relax and just enjoy yourselves. It’s always great building a relationship with my couples, I like to get to know you as well as I can. As my style relies vastly on emotion and creating a story element that drives your films.
- What kind of technology do you use?A list of all the kit I use: https://www.afletcherfilm.com/gear/
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?With video everything gets uploaded to YouTube & Facebook
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Both of your Wedding Films will usually take me between 4-6 weeks. More often than not more towards the lower end.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Not all footage is used. Around 95% is used when making the longer 90 minute edit.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I am a solo shooter (videographer)
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?This has yet to happen, but in the unlikely event that this came through, I would be able to get a videographer to cover for me.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?With Video yes.
Cinematic Wedding Videography